8 Hands Martial Arts offers a very unique facility and instructional style that will leave every student knowing that they can receive the most value for their investment. The facility is 2300sqf of Eastern design.
We have two onsite instructors, one of which travels to off-site locations for business teaching, physical therapy, and personal in home training.
Our focus on the art sets us apart from other martial arts facilities. We are the only school (as of May 2012) in Boulder-Denver Community which guaranteed that all our students receive individual instruction throughout their training and without additional charges. We believe one on one training is essential to acquiring the knowledge that true Martial Arts is built upon.
Our individual classes are designed to address the specific learning styles of each student, so our partner classes can focus on the application and adaptation to another individual. While Eight Hands Martial Arts emphasizes technique, execution, form, and precision of movement during this personal training, we gear our group classes towards reaction, mental flexibility and speed, to enhance situational awareness and ability. The group class then becomes suitable for all abilities leaving every person challenged and successful. Our beginning students develop within the first 4-6 months a quality of execution that is superior to the execution of a student who has trained for 2-3 years in group based instruction. What else sets us apart from the majority of other schools?
- The most flexible training schedule you can have! Including at home/work training.
- Senior, Adult, Junior, Kid, and Little Kid’s Group Classes!
- An aesthetically designed facility that is also functional and safe.
- Character enhancing and confidence building environment.
- Communication training and thought exploration.
- Not commercialized or over priced, and no hidden costs!!!
- Contracts not necessary! Discounted programs available.
- We are not a trophy focused or competition based school.
- Students are encouraged to challenge themselves personally and become goal oriented.
- New Age approach to a respected traditional Art Form!
This newly established school offers a rich history, experienced and passionate instructors, and positive environment to foster the most rewarding and unique training experience you will ever find.Want to check us out for FREE? Contact us today to get your FREE week and see for yourself why we are the newest and the only one of its kind Martial Arts school out there. To see what other people are saying about 8 Hands Martial Arts, check out our testimonials page.. Joining has many benefits and programs just for you! Read More….
Leave a Reply